PHOTOSHOOT SERVICE!

07:10

Assalamualaikum



Hai guys! Well, I just started to get into this profession as a photographer. I am still new and still learning from my senior and also Mr. Youtube. But InsyaAllah (In God's Will) I'll be better. Moreover, me and my friend Zul, will be together for this team. For your information, he has a good experienced handling event such as wedding and graduation. So this is the price range that we will offer for you!


Wedding (RM 1350)

This include the album with photos that you will choose by yourself. Moreover, we will give you all the soft copy during the event itself.


Graduation (RM 180)

This include the album with photos that you will choose by yourself. Moreover, we will give you all the soft copy during the event itself.

Contact number : +601117677089



Here are photos that I took with my friend just now.
















You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. thanks! please do follow my instagram to look more.

      IG : caplicaplin

      Delete

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM

WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

Subscribe