Rule of Third

04:18

GRID 

Rule of Third

Assalamualaikum and hai! Sorry for not updating this blog often as I am now at Johor, spending my time with my family.


So today I would like to tell you about this Rule of Third, which is good for people who are new to photography. Like me. Alright, so Rule of Third is one of the compositions in photography. See the red circle over there? They were created for one purpose. Making your pictures better.

So if you taking any pictures, determine your subject. Put your subject at the red circle. Any of them. You got it? It is easy right? This is a simple trick for you to know, so you can capture the best moment in a picture. 


My Brother

Instead of putting my brother at the centre of the picture, I put it a bit to the left. If you guys use Nikkon DSLR, like me, you will find that the grid is not the same as the picture  above. So use your "sixth sense" to guess where is the red circle.


One more, a rule was made to be broken. Create your own creativity :D

Share this if you found this helpful.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM

WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE

Subscribe